Cycling is not only about exercise but can also be used as a means of refreshing. Especially if you plan to go on a trip to Bali which is famous for its natural scenery. We recommend that you enjoy the view of Ubud to Tegalalang Rice Terrace on a bicycle. Why?
Ubud is a city located in the central part of the island of Bali, Indonesia. It is not only known as a center for traditional crafts and dances, but also for its spectacular sceneries thanks to the rice terraces that surround the Ubud area. They also have amazing tourism objects such as temples and shrines as Bali’s most famous attraction.
Why you should try traveling from Ubud to Tegalalang with eBikes on bicycle?
Tegalalang Rice Terrace offers one of the most beautiful panoramas in Bali. It consists of rice fields area with a unique Balinese terrace technology called Subak, the area is also surrounded by hills and Balinese houses.
There are so many things you can enjoy during your travelling from Ubud to Tegalalang. You can get variety of benefits if you decided to join our cycling tour in a small group such as:
- You do not need to worry with the possibility of getting lost because you will be guided by knowledgeable Balinese guides. They are ready to give you important information whenever you need them and they also very friendly. One guide for every 3 persons so they will be easier to pay attention to your needs.
- It contains of small group only, maximum of 10 persons and sometime fewer than 6 persons so there is no need to travel in crowd. We know that traveling with too many people can sometime make you uncomfortable.
- You will experience beautiful green scenery along the way to Tegalalang and when you finally arrive at the destination. You can even interact with Balinese people during your visit to their villagers and get to know better about their culture.
- When you visit the Terrace and meet the farmers, you can ask them about how they usually farming as well as ask them to show you how they planting the rice, harvest the rice, and many more.
- Have fun with the locals and take a selca or picture with them. You can take a shoot with Tegalalang spectacular view as the background. Do not forget to buy souvenirs when you visit their villages, too!
- Trying Tegalalang Rice Terrace Swings is something that you should not skip! With cheap additional cost, you can try riding Tegalalang Swings for more memorable moment.
- After visiting Tegalalang, you will have a choice to visit Balinese family home or Luwak coffee plantation (of course it comes with trying free coffee sampling). And then riding back through Bali’s most beautiful villages to enjoy the incredible scenery again before being served with delicious lunch.
eBikes Bali offers one of the most affordable cycling tours in Ubud. And we recommend it to your because Ubud to Tegalalang bicycle tour is the best way to spend your time during your visit in Bali.